Respectively twenty-one day of the Israeli occupation forces aggression against Gaza Strip citizens , where the massacres have committed against the Palestinians in Gaza Strip, before the eyes of the world and thereby flouting all international conventions. The Israeli aggression continued against citizen of Rafah, and they used military aircraft and missiles, tank shells and heavy artillery. The Israeli military aggression has resulted in rise the number of people killed to 45 person and tens of injuries since the beginning of the aggression, in which last week resulted in killed 16 Palestinians and wounded the tens, and bombing hundreds of houses throughout the province, especially the Rafah border strip, where the occupation forces distributed thousands of leaflets through the aircraft, which calls on citizens in the camps along the border strip to immediately evacuate their homes, the thing that led to the displacement of entire regions, where the number of families evacuated their homes for fear of the Israeli aggravation is thirty thousand families living adjacency of Palestinian-Egyptian borders. The violations of the occupation forces in Rafah, as follows:
* At 2:00a.m on Friday, Israeli aircraft bombed the headquarters of security and protection at Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq street, which led to completely destruction. And many people were panic.
* At 11:00 a.m. the Israeli occupation forces supported by heavy military vehicles penetrate deeply hundreds of meters in to Shouka, east of Rafah, Sufa crossing the perimeter. Backed by aircraft bombed many missiles in different parts of the area, and were swept away about 17 houses for Muammar and Abu Snimp families , the withdrawal was at 4:30 p.m.
* At1:00 p.m., the Israeli aircraft bombed the Qassam Phalanx site in Ariba, west of Rafah. And the bombing repeated , at 4:00 p.m..
* At 3:00 p.m., an Israeli reconnaissance aircraft bombed Taha Hussein street in Kherbet Adas neighborhood, northeast of Rafah. This resulted in the death of Ahmed Gomaa Shaer 23 years old, while walking in the street.
* At 5:00 p.m. Israeli planes bombed Abu Yousef Al Najjar Hospital street in El Geneina, Rafah, resulting in large pits in the street and broke nearby houses and Abu Yousef Al Najjar hospital windows, that considered as the only hospital in Rafah .
* At 8:50 p.m., Israeli aircraft bombed, three rockets, the house of Sami Mohammad Shalluf, a member of the Qassam Phalanx, and is located in the southern city of Rafah, and a floor of asbestos, which led to the destruction and the destruction of a large number of houses and injured citizens.
* At 3:00 am, Israeli aircraft bombed a number of F-16 missiles Fadhila House orphanage, which includes a private primary school, Human Sciences college , Computer Center, and a mosque, located in Taha Husse street at Kherbet lentils neighborhood, north-east of Rafah, which led to completely destroy.
* At 1:00p.m Sunday 1/11/2009, Israeli reconnaissance aircraft fired two missiles at a civilian car-type golf, yellow color, while was traveling in Geneina district, Rafah. The missile hit the car and injured three passengers in the car, while trying to escape, and a fourth who was passing in the area.
* At 3:05 p.m., an Israeli reconnaissance aircraft fired a missile, near Taha Hussein street in Khirbat Adas , east of Rafah, resulting in the kill a citizen Mohammed Abdullah Shaer , 24 years old , and wounded his friend Mahmoud Mohammed Abu Luli, 24 years, when encountered in passing through the area.
* At 3:10 p.m., Israeli aircraft bombed the border strip with Egypt, South Block J in Yibna refugee camp and Salah al-Din gate. This resulted in vibration the buildings and wounding a number of citizen.
* At 11:00 on Monday 12/1/2009, six warplanes carried out air raids on the border strip with Egypt, along the Rafah refugee camp, and Salah al-Din Gate, which led to the flames in the fuel tanks belonging to the citizens in the area.
* At 6:25 p.m., gunboats shelled with artillery fire site related to al-Qassam Brigades west of Tel Sultan neighborhood, and no injuries were reported in human lives.
* And from 6:00 p.m. until 7:00 pm, around the border strip with Egypt, there was intensive shelling and heavy aircraft, the F-16 bomb and percussion, which led to the destruction of many houses in the Rafah refugee camp and the gate of Salah al-Din, and the area around the Rafah border crossing .
* At 7:00 p.m. on Monday, Israeli warplanes bombed an Israeli missile group of young people is estimated at about (5) persons, during the walk on foot in the Abu Bakr al-Siddiq Street near the commercial center in the province of Rafah in the central town of Rafah, a result of the strike in the killing of two of them after their arrival in the European Gaza Hospital and the injury (10) of the bystanders was injured, most seriously, including two children and three women. The martyrs are: Ahmed Ibrahim Abu Jazar (23 years), Muhammad Lutfi lagoon, (22 years).
* Israeli aircraft fired a missile at approximately 7:25 p.m., at the Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq mosque in front of Imam Ali bin Abi Talib, which resulted in the wounding of Palestinian civilians during the passage from the street.
* Israeli aircraft continued its bombardment of the war in the border strip with Egypt since the evening at 10:10 pm and 1:40 p.m., leading to damage in a number of houses.
* At approximately 11:00 p.m., Israeli occupation forces shelled from an F-16, the house of Ibrahim Abd El Al, in Al-Salam district, south of Rafah, the house consists of four 4-storey home to the families of 25 individuals. Bombardment resulted in the destruction of the house in full, and damaging nearby houses. Residents of the house could not transfer their basic needs and their own vehicles. * At approximately 10:55 pm, F-16 aircraft bombed the house of Abd Al-Latif Abu piasters, peace in the neighborhood, south of Rafah, and a concrete ground floor, inhabited by families of the 13 individuals, resulting in the destruction of the house in full, and to cause serious damage Bcbabec and doors of nearby houses.
* At 11:15 pm, F-16 aircraft bombed the house of Suleiman Abu Imad feet, in the village of Victory, north of Rafah, a house on the ground floor area of 18 m 2, mainly members of a family of 6, resulting in the destruction of the house completely and damaging nearby homes.
* Since early in the morning until the early hours of the morning, Israeli occupation forces shelled with missiles from the F-16 jets and bombs Alaratjahip the border area with Egypt. Which led to the deployment of a state of fear and panic among the citizens caused by the missiles of the vibrations in their homes. * At approximately 11:20, the aircraft bombed a house belonging to the F-16 near the Shaat Emad Salah al-Din Gate on the border with Egypt, south of Rafah, which has led to complete destruction, a two-story house inhabited by one family of 5 members.
* At approximately 7:00 p.m., military reconnaissance plane fired a missile towards a group of resistance elements of the Nasser Saladin Brigades, the fork in the town, near the Salah a-Din Street, east of Rafah, killing two of them, namely: Mohamed Abdel-Muti Abu Snimp .28 years and Munir Abdul Aziz Abu Snimh 23 years.
* At approximately 5:00 pm, entered the Israeli occupation forces in the town of Rafah in the east fork Central came under heavy artillery. The bombardment resulted in killing five people, three of them from the resistance, were killed in the nearby village of Victory from the fork, and the dead are: Yusuf Mustafa Kurdi, 21, Abdeen Mohammed Fares, 33 years; Snimp Abu Osman, 23, all three elements of the resistance, and the citizen Balbisi Ahmed Mohamed, 42-year citizen Abdullah Abdul Hamid, Muammar, in addition to the 9 people were injured and tens of families fear for their lives.
* 12:30 am sharp in the aircraft struck the Israeli military occupation righteous mosque, located in Shaboura refugee camp, adjacent to the central market, has led to the destruction of the mosque bombing and a number of houses and shops near the mosque. At approximately 7:30 pm, an Israeli reconnaissance aircraft bombed a refugee camp in Rafah, Rafah, the bombing resulted in the death of the citizen, Kurd, Fathi Shihda 30 years.
* At about 5:30 pm Israeli aircraft bombed the house of Ibrahim Abd El Al, the return of God, located in Al-Salam district, near the Egyptian border and the bombardment of the house was destroyed, the kidneys are not able to occupants of the transfer of their property.
At about 3:00 p.m. the occupation forces fired based in Salah al-Din Street, near the area of the fork and the victory, which pushed the occupation forces, artillery shells, which led to the killing of Ahmed Fouad Thabet, 26, and wounded his brother Ibrahim, Fouad stable 18 years, and the death of the citizen Mustafa kamel
The entire 45-year-old teacher, citizen and official, Abu Mohammad, 40, Greer. Continued bleeding for hours, that ambulance crews were able to reach them. In addition to injuring 7 people wounded. At around 10:15 pm the occupation war planes bombed the F-16, a banqueting hall, owned by Hamdan, near the poet Abu Yousef Al Najjar Hospital in Al-Geneina
* At about 8:30 am an Israeli reconnaissance plane fired two missiles at a group of children while they are in the agricultural lands near the area behind the station Shaboura Ekilp oil, which led to the death of Mohammed Issa Abu Jarad, 14, and injuring another child was moderately wounded. National Assembly for Democracy and Law, and strongly condemns the continued Israeli aggression continues to campaign against the Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip and Tattabraltan contrary to all humanitarian laws and international norms and conventions. Assembly calls upon the international community to intervene immediately to stop the Israeli aggression on the Gaza Strip, where the aggression comes in the Israeli plan carefully programmed and systematic application in Israel. We also call upon the international human rights organizations to denounce the Israeli violations and to prosecute Israeli officials as war criminals against humanity. We call for the need to develop practical steps on the ground to provide protection to civilians from Israeli oppression and machine applying the Fourth Geneva Convention for the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War and the immediate and urgent intervention in order to provide protection for the Palestinian civilian population. Call upon the international community to intervene to pressure the Israeli government to force it to stop its aggression on the Gaza Strip